Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday is always the best,right?

After two agonizing weeks,exam is finally over and T.G.I Friday.A lot of things have happen during these two weeks,but,I'll tell you about that after my results have come out.

Skip the exam subject,Friday.....ahhh the best day of the week.Saturday is good,but Friday is better,Haha.After a tiring day and knowing that at the end of the day,is my free time.So,I feel some sort of "adrenaline" rush.

Well,they say tomorrow is the end of the world,do you guys believe this?If it happens,the worst thing to me is that I wont be able to watch Kung Fu Panda 2.Let's pray that the world wont end tomorrow,and we'll be able to feel the sunlight shining at us.


P/S: Friday is still the best!!!

12 comments:

  1. For a moment there, I thought I'm reading part of Rebecca Black's Friday's lyric, haha.

    I'm not sure if I want to watch Kung Fu Panda... money problem -_- but I do agree that Friday is THE best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to watch Kung Fu Panda too.. totally agree with you that Friday is the best day of the week. Cuz it's a beginning of a two days break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! If you can, don't condition yourself on the days to make you happy but make it a point that everyday is a good day ~;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to to US and Europe..so i hope it wont end first!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaha... i like that... that you havent watch kung fu panda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What i want to say is that,, i am very proud of you son

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday Jovial, how is the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, now we know it wasn't the end of the world, right? Did you enjoy Kungfu Panda 2?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh tmr is TGIF again, plus last day to school, starting school holiday...enjoy ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, good writing. Keep them coming.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Jovial! May you have a wonderful day of love and laughter, and presents, of course! - Nov 3, 2011

    ReplyDelete